Tuesday, April 8, 2008

傅假黄威

The second day of relief teaching. I went to Hwa Chong and asked Jeffrey to go for lunch together, but I ended up 打包ing Jap food from College and ate it at High School canteen with him. It was around 1.30pm so the canteen was very crowded. For once i get to eat together with teachers like Sunita Bodyline, Jianwei's Mother-in-law and a geog teacher.

And we talked like teachers....

Well, not exactly. We gossiped a lot. And the life of teachers in the office are even more interesting. I finally know how the teachers mark their SOVA paper- JJ asked AA what was the lowest mark given by AA, and then JJ gives that "n" mark to that person. But the lowest mark given was 1!!!

Poor Jian Liang. I am so sorry that i was the one getting the 1 mark. =P

Walking around the campus has never been so fun before. Students with shorts will bow at Yow and Jeffrey. But not me.

"Aiya, you wear like a techi guy what" says Jeffrey.

Indeed. So, to make them bow at me I have decided to walk behind Jeffrey and shtudents will start to bow at me. What a nice idea, Pow! But the luxury didn't last long, Shan Chin went into the Lab before I even reach my staff office. Damn.

I am going to wear long sleeves the next time I teach.

Posted by Pow at 10:10 PM



yinghernp@gmail.com
read blog in chinese
read blog in english

adrian
andy
cherngyu
daoteng
jasmine
jensen
jianwei
justin
kiamian
leeheng
lixi
nigel
puikit
samuel
shanchin
shinchiann
sieyen
sylvia
terence
terry
xianyong
xihui
yunzhou
yuyin
zhengyou
zhongwei
zijia
zongxiao