Well, this is a small widget designed by Google. I have always liked this, because it simulates what the koi would react when i put my finger on the surface of the water (aka cursor), and they'd chase after it. lol.
The best part is when you click upon the pond- you will feed them with fish food, and they will rush over the place and 争先恐后的 snatch those fish food. And when they finished the food they'd go over to where your cursor is and wait for you to give them food.
So cute.
I'd spend my day doing it when i am idling in my office.
唉,这些鱼,像人.
为食物而四处奔波,不顾一切,怎样也得对给你米饭的主人低声下气.
JUST LIKE MY JOB. I have to always listen to them, despite how unfavorable the job is, because they are afterall, the people who give me the bread.
And why am I whining about this? Because I woke up at 10 today and forgot to work :P