Saturday, May 24, 2008

AEP Gathering/ Ms. Kee (informal) Farewell Party Part I

Today is kinda fun. I didn't expect so many AEP classmates to turn up. All turned up except Claire Poh and Tianyu. The place was at Charmaine's house, which is kinda far away from Novena MRT, I think if she walks to novena MRT everyday she will be very 苗条 in a very short time. Charmaine, ewe can do it!

We had caterred food for dinner, it's tastier than ISS and 燕阁 combined, well it's not that hard to be tastier than them anyway. But you know what i mean. I was amazed that many of us are wearing black shirt/blouse without telling each other before hand, until i walked to the swimming pool, oh, now i know why, haha. But i didn't see that coming eventually.

We talked about our future plans and visions. It's great to meet up with them after so many months. But what actually shocks me is that Zhengyou has lost 20KG and Kar Weng has lost 10KG! Me? GAINED 10KG, and now Zhengyou is even lighter than me!? I guess i should work harder on it! damn, 12KG to go.

Stay tuned for the Part II, there will be photos :D

Posted by Pow at 11:28 PM



yinghernp@gmail.com
read blog in chinese
read blog in english

adrian
andy
cherngyu
daoteng
jasmine
jensen
jianwei
justin
kiamian
leeheng
lixi
nigel
puikit
samuel
shanchin
shinchiann
sieyen
sylvia
terence
terry
xianyong
xihui
yunzhou
yuyin
zhengyou
zhongwei
zijia
zongxiao