Monday, June 30, 2008

The End of My Working Life

The title says it all, I am quitting this week, full stop. You can't stop me, boss. After working for 7 months straight for the year 2008, I have officially submitted my letter of resignation, ending my working life in a not-so-happy ending. It's ironic to see that I, as a part time designer, is the longest working staff in the office, even the permanent staff members left me earlier. This tells a lot about my boss indeed, but i am not going to waste my time explaining how incapable he is.

Of course, there's always politics everywhere, so long as the group consists more that 2 people, the politics exist. And the politics in the office are the darkest i have seen (so far). I have witnessed the politics in the kindergarten, the school, and the JC, of how one fought against each other to gain a rightful (or not rightful) place in the environment, be it CCA, subject rep or whatever. But the politics in the office are much more brutal and nightmarish than you would expect: Boss trying to 挑拨离间, workers from the same rank trying to backstab each other, superiors trying to claim the credit, accountants trying to cheat. The bottomline is - do not even try to think that the coffee aunty will not backstab you, trust me, she will.

But this is just the beginning, there's still a long long way to go. Soon, I will graduate from the uni and i will join the work force again. Soon, I will be back to fight against the evil forces >: ) Jiayoubah (hmm, this sounds familiar)

Labels:


Posted by Pow at 9:11 PM



yinghernp@gmail.com
read blog in chinese
read blog in english

adrian
andy
cherngyu
daoteng
jasmine
jensen
jianwei
justin
kiamian
leeheng
lixi
nigel
puikit
samuel
shanchin
shinchiann
sieyen
sylvia
terence
terry
xianyong
xihui
yunzhou
yuyin
zhengyou
zhongwei
zijia
zongxiao